To be eligible for a return, your item must be broken or damaged upon receipt and information of such be communicated within 48 hours to us by mailing us at email@example.com
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If approved, the refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 working days.
No returns or refunds are issued for custom on-order pieces and items purchased during sale or on discounted items unless received visibly damaged or broken.
You must notify us within 24 hours of receiving the said item to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Late or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if you receive a defective or damaged product.
If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation of Order
- Once confirmed we do not cancel your order unless it is due to an exception such as - payment made by accident / payment wrongly made on your behalf, in which case please notify us within 48 hrs, at email@example.com for initiating the cancellation.
Shipping Policy for Returns
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.